What Women Want: a Healthier, More Youthful Look
Updated: Oct 27, 2020
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Then who better to judge your level of attractiveness than yourself – every time your look in the mirror? If you see aspects of your face that you’re not happy with, today’s skin rejuvenation technologies offer more options than ever before to turn back the hands of time.
At XO Medical Spa, we offer a VIP experience like no other. Our skilled providerss are trained in all aspects of facial rejuvenation techniques and, after discussing your goals, will skillfully perform the best procedure(s) on you that will have you looking and feeling your best.
What’s topping the fix list?
1. Gobble neck: With today’s minimally invasive procedures, ridding yourself of a droopy, turkey neck is now easier than ever.
2. Droopy features: Women are often concerned about early facial wrinkles and sagging, as well as thinning hair. Treatments for these issues includes microneedling for lip lines, a nonablative laser treatment for eye rejuvenation, microfocused ultrasound for face and neck tightening, and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for hair thinning.
3. Sagging eyes: Many women are concerned that their eyes make them look much more tired than they feel. Injectables are a great option for treatment for this.
4. Facial wrinkles: The exact treatment varies on the person’s anatomy and specific wrinkle pattern, but treatment programs can include the use of Botox, fillers and lasers, combined with a maintenance program to extend the life of the results.
5. Bags and sags: smooth and reduce their under-eye wrinkles, as well as fill the lines at the corners of their mouths that make them appear to be permanently frowning, PRP injections in addition to such fillers as Restalyne offer great results.
At XO Medical Spa, we pride ourselves in treating our clients with the high level of service and discreetness they expect. Find out more about what we can do for…YOU! Call today to make an appointment.